Voicemail service is the telecommunications sector to provide storage to users, forwarding, and voice information extraction services. It is more economical than using a dictaphone and convenient, and to ensure that users of dial-mail anytime, anywhere unimpeded. Voicemail and call forwarding, and it must be used in conjunction with a short message. Because call forwarding can transfer the incoming call to your voice mail, and short message notification of new messages in your voice mailbox. Before using the voice mail service please confirm your phone is open "call forwarding" and "short message received" two functions.
Lost Voicemails on your iPhone
"Yesterday I got a voicemail where my 3 year old nephew left me a message from New York, and I think I listened to it around 50 times through out the day. then last night my 3G iPhone 5S just shut down and never got past the apple logo (second time this week). So now I am restoring it from an old back from a week ago, so my question is can I retrieve an old voicemail? Or how can I get it back after deleting a phone message off my voicemail?" -- Adang
"I just upgrade my iPhone 6 to the iOS 9 beta, I had been lost my data during upgrade before, so I have backed up my data from iPhone to iTunes this time, however, after iOS update, I restore my data to iPhone from iTunes backup, but I find that I can't find some voicemail that I have not listen, how can I restore the lost voicemail from iPhone on iOS 9? Please help!!!" -- Juday
How to Recover Lost iPhone Voicemails on iOS 10/9/8
- Directly recover deleted voicemail from any iPhones
- Selectively retrieve previous voicemail from iTunes/iCloud backup for all iPhones
- Also allows to recover iPhone messages, contacts, camera roll, notes, and more up to 18 kinds of data
- Recover data lost due to deletion, device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP,Mac OS X 10.10.3 (Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
- Supported iOS 9, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3 and former
- Provides a trial version to get a try for free
First of all, Connect your iPhone to the computer via its USB cable. It will detect your device automatically. It will show you the window below. Then click "Start Scan" to scan your device.
Note: If your iPhone model is iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, please choose "Advanced Mode" at the corner of the window.
How to Restore iPhone Voicemail on Mac