2015/07/22

How to Recover iPhone Voicemail on iOS 10/9/8

What is Voicemail

Voicemail service is the telecommunications sector to provide storage to users, forwarding, and voice information extraction services. It is more economical than using a dictaphone and convenient, and to ensure that users of dial-mail anytime, anywhere unimpeded. Voicemail and call forwarding, and it must be used in conjunction with a short message. Because call forwarding can transfer the incoming call to your voice mail, and short message notification of new messages in your voice mailbox. Before using the voice mail service please confirm your phone is open "call forwarding" and "short message received" two functions.


Lost Voicemails on your iPhone

"Yesterday I got a voicemail where my 3 year old nephew left me a message from New York, and I think I listened to it around 50 times through out the day. then last night my 3G iPhone 5S just shut down and never got past the apple logo (second time this week). So now I am restoring it from an old back from a week ago, so my question is can I retrieve an old voicemail? Or how can I get it back after deleting a phone message off my voicemail?" -- Adang

"I just upgrade my iPhone 6 to the iOS 9 beta, I had been lost my data during upgrade before, so I have backed up my data from iPhone to iTunes this time, however, after iOS update, I restore my data to iPhone from iTunes backup, but I find that I can't find some voicemail that I have not listen, how can I restore the lost voicemail from iPhone on iOS 9? Please help!!!" -- Juday

How to Recover Lost iPhone Voicemails on iOS 10/9/8


iPhone Voicemail Recovery - Recover lost or deleted voicemails for iPhone 6S/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS
  • Directly recover deleted voicemail from any iPhones
  • Selectively retrieve previous voicemail from iTunes/iCloud backup for all iPhones
  • Also allows to recover iPhone messages, contacts, camera roll, notes, and more up to 18 kinds of data
  • Recover data lost due to deletion, device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade, etc.
  • Supported OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP,Mac OS X 10.10.3 (Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
  • Supported iOS 9, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3 and former
  • Provides a trial version to get a try for free


Steps to directly get back your lost or deleted voicemail from your iPhone


Download and install the iPhone Voicemail Recovery, after that, launch the program on your computer.

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to Computer and Scan


First of all, Connect your iPhone to the computer via its USB cable. It will detect your device automatically. It will show you the window below. Then click "Start Scan" to scan your device.

Note:
If your iPhone model is iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, please choose "Advanced Mode" at the corner of the window.


Step 2. Preview and Get Deleted/Lost Voicemais Back from iPhone

When finishing Scanning, it will show you all found data and files in categories as below. Just choose the deleted data you want to recover, and preview one by one. After that, you can restore them to computer by clicking "Recover" Button.



It is at your will, if you want to recover all of them, mark them all and click "Recover" to save them on your computer with one click.

Note: Data found here includes deleted data and those still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result by using the slide button at bottom to only display deleted items. Mark them and press "Recover" button to get them back.

Besides, if you can not find your lost voicemail after directly scanning your iPhone device, please don't worry, the recovery program also allows your to restore lost iPhone voicemail from backup (including iTunes and iCloud backups).

1 comment: