Safari is a new browser of the latest Mac OS X operating system of Apple's computer. to replace the previous Internet ExplorerforMac. Safari uses KDE's KHTML as the computing core of browser. The browser has support for the Windows platform, but compared with running on Mac OS X on a safari, some features appear lost. Safari is also the specify default browser on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. However, we found that lots of iDevice users lost bookmarks from Safari, just like Harrington, most people may wonder whether there are any tools to restore bookmark from theirs iDevices or iTunes, for bookmark in iPhone, iPad is easily to be deleted or lost.
iOS Data Recovery is an excellent recovery tool that allows you to restore your missing bookmarks with or without backup. The program offers you 3 recovery mode to get back your lost bookmarks: "Recover Bookmarks from iTunes Backup Files", “Recover Bookmarks from iCloud Backup File” and "Recover from iOS Devices".
For more awesome features, please click the icon below and freely download this software.
Steps to Directly Get Back Lost Bookmarks from iPhone iPad iPod After iOS 10/9 Upgrade
Step 1. Launch the program and scan your device for lost data
Connecting your iPhone iPad iPod to the computer, launch the program and you'll get the interface as follows. By default, the program will auto enter the directly recovery mode, in this mode, the program will automatically analyze and scan the data from your iPhone, iPad and iPod directly. Once your device is detected, click "Start Scan" to go ahead.
Step 2. Previewing to restore your lost bookmarks
It may take you a few seconds to scan. After scanning, you can preview the all existing and lost contents from your iPhone, iPad, iPod in categories. Before the recovery, you can choose the category of "Safari Bookmarks" and preview the details. Then choose what you want and click “Recover” button to save them on your PC.
More Information of The iOS Data Recovery
· iPhone 6(s) Plus, iPhone 6(s), iPhone SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
· iPad Pro, iPad Air(2), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2, iPad 1
· iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4
Data available to recover
· Text content (8 types): Contacts, Messages(SMS, iMessages & MMS, including Emoji), Call history, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversation, Reminder, Safari bookmark
· Media content (7 types): Camera Roll (Photo & Video), Photo Library, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, Voicemail, WhatsApp attachments
· WhatsApp conversation/attachments and Voicemail currently are only supported by the Mac version.