2015/04/21

iPhone Call History Recovery, Restore iPhone Call Logs After iOS 10/9 Upgrade

"I lost all my call logs from iPhone 6 after iOS 10 update, what's worse, I have no any backup recently, whether I can still get the lost iPhone call history back, please help!!!"

"I have an iPhone 5C, I have been deleted my iPhone 5C Call history by mistake recenty, now I want to restore my deleted Call history from my iPhone 5C on my Mac computer, can you give me some advise about how to recover my deleted call history from my iPhone 5C?"



Your iPhone call history may be lost because of iOS upgrade, jailbreak, accidental deletion, data loss or factory restore. Is there a chance to recover iPhone call history? What should we do?

You may also want to get back a number that you initially though that you don't need it anymore. Stop searching for help if you are reading this webpage. Chances are, your contact records didn't really went away. You just can't see them on your iPhone. With the appropriate software, it's possible to retrieve your call-log history. And by "appropriate software", I'm refering to iPhone Call History Recovery.

iPhone Call History Recovery, which is the most professional iOS data recovery tool in the world. The program provides three ways for you to restore iPhone call history: directly scan and recover lost call logs from iPhone, extract iPhone call history from iTunes backup, extract iPhone call history from iCloud backup. These three ways let you restore missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls. What you need to do is to get an iPhone call history recovery tool which can help you find the call log out and restore them.

Download the trial version of this iPhone call history below and try it for free on your computer.



Tutorial: How to Directly Recover Call History from iPhone after iOS 10/9 Upgrade


Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the program

Install the program and launch. Then connect your iPhone to the computer, choose the recovery mode of "Recover from iOS Devices" and click "Start Scan" to continue.



Step 2. Preview and recover deleted call history from iPhone

Once the program finishes scanning your iPhone, it'll present you a scan result showing all recoverable data on your iPhone, not only call logs, but also contacts, messages, photos, videos and so on. But you have the option to preview and decide which items you want to recover. Then tick them and click on the "Recover" button to save them all on your computer with one click.



All or nothing, that's what iTunes backup or iCloud backup lets us do. You only have the chance to restore everything in the iTunes/iCloud backup file to your iPhone, or you restore nothing. There is no selectively restoring. What if we want to selectively restore some specific data from the backup? The method below is going to be pretty useful.

Extract iPhone Call History from iTunes Backup

Extract iPhone Call History from iCloud Backup


No comments:

Post a Comment